ANALYZER MEASURES AND RECORDS ACCORDING TO THE EN 61000 – 4-30 CLASS-A STANDARD
The device is designed to work with networks with nominal frequency 50/60 Hz.
The device is designed to work with networks with nominal voltage:
- 110/190 V,
- 115/200 V,
- 220/380 V,
- 230/400 V,
- 240/415 V,
- 400/690 V.
The network configuration is set from the computer software.
- two-phase with the common N,
- three-phase star with and without N,
- three-phase triangle.
- e event can be defined.
Recent data reading
“SONEL Analysis” software enables reading of selected parameters and their graphic presentation in real time.These parameters are measured independently of the registration saved on the memory card. User can check:
- wvoltage and current diagrams (oscilloscope),
- diagrams of voltage and current in time function,
- scope phasor,
- different parameters values,
- harmonics and harmonics’ power.
With “SONEL Analysis” software user can read data stored on the memory card and analyze them. Data from the analyzer can be stored on hard drive and be used later. This feature enables data archiving.
The user can analyze the data from the device.There is a choice of:
- General – all data are shown with dots (Measurements, Events and Oscillograms),
- Measurements – all measured values registered in averaging time are shown with dots (voltage, frequency, etc.),
- Events – all detected events are shown with dots (dips, swells, interruptions, etc.).