The new year has just begun and business is getting back underway. This is the perfect time to make sure you have everything sorted for the coming year. Which includes test and tagging your electrical appliances.
Getting your appliances tested and tagged will ensure they are in good condition for use throughout the year, and it also means that you will not have to worry about getting it done later, so you can focus on your work. It will also ensure that your workplace is safe. Some benefits include:
- Ensuring a safe working environment
- Preventing problems with your appliances from occurring
- Keeping risk of dangers to a minimum
- Avoiding legal problems and fines
How to test and tag
There are several options you have if you decide to test and tag your appliances in Auckland. You can take our test and tag training course, where you will learn how to test your own appliances and become a legally competent individual, and do the test and tagging yourself, or you can take advantage of our test and tag service in Auckland and let us do it for you.
If you take the course, you will get:
- Training on how to test all electrical appliance types in New Zealand
- How to use PAT testers to test the appliances and print or fill out labels
- Receive a Metrotest ID card stating you are a competent person to test and tag
If you hire us, you will get:
- Professional service by experts in test and tag
- Guaranteed safety and accuracy
- Assurance that your electrical equipment is safe
- Free full reporting (many testing companies charge extra for this)
In either case, by taking action you will ensure that the electrical appliances in your workplace are safe, in good working order and will be ready to get the job done in 2019. You will also ensure that your workplace conforms to legal requirements.
If you would like more information, get in touch with us at Metrotest today!